As a fashionable consumer product, cosmetics represent fashion, avant-garde and trend. In addition to having a certain use effect, it is also a manifestation of a culture. It is a combination of use function and spiritual culture to satisfy consumers’ psychological pursuit of beauty. Packaging is an extremely important Link. Appropriate packaging can not only attract the attention of consumers, but also reflect the brand’s taste to the fullest.
Custom Logo Printing Cosmetics Packaging Cardboard Paper Gift Box
Custom Foam Insert Makeup Skincare Cosmetic Jar Bottle Set Paper Gift Packaging Box
There must be commonalities in the same industry, and the cosmetics industry is no exception.
(1) Cosmetic boxes are elegant and stable in color design, and they do not show fancy. The surface of the paper box usually needs to print 2-4 colors, and the printing difficulty is low. Therefore, the dependence of cosmetic cartons on printing equipment is not high, and the paper processing enterprises with low capital strength can complete the processing of cosmetic cartons
(2) The requirement of the control of the environment temperature and humidity in the cosmetic cartons is very high. Therefore, the moisture content, starch content in mould and glue and some harmful substances content of the cartons must be strictly controlled
(3) Cosmetic boxes require higher post printing processing
(4) Cosmetic boxes are very strong in the implementation of relevant standards and are also very strict.
(5) Advocate green and environmental protection.Facing the deterioration of the global environment, cosmetics, as one of the fashion signs, are in line with the trend of environmental protection. In packaging design, recyclable or degradable materials are used to avoid being garbage that can not be used and recycled, and organic green is vigorously advocated to reduce the impact on the environment. Many brands also print the product description inside the box to reduce paper waste.
Cosmetics packaging is diverse and rich in personality. In addition to satisfying the basic functions of packaging, designers can expand their imaginary wings to fly freely, infiltrate art into technology, aesthetics into science, and achieve the unity of practicality and decoration, and strive to make the brand according to the laws of beauty. The individualization of elements such as symbols, text, graphics, colors, and shapes will ultimately elevate the cosmetic packaging design to a desired height.
▶ HOW TO PLACE CUSTOM ORDERS
How do I get a personalized price quote?
You can get a price quote by:
Visit our Contact us page or submit a quote request on any product page
Chat online with our sales support
Email your project details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For most requests, a price quote is typically emailed within 2-4 working hours. A complex project may take 24 hours. Our sales support team will keep you updated during the quoting process.
Does Xintianda charge a setup or design fees like some of the others do?
No. We do not charge a setup or plate fees regardless of the size of your order. We also do not charge any design fees.
How do I upload my artwork?
You can email your artwork directly to our sales support team or you can send it via our Request Quote page at the bottom. We will coordinate with our design team to conduct a free artwork evaluation and suggest any technical changes that may improve the quality of the final product.
What steps are involved in the process of custom orders?
The process of getting your custom orders consists of the following stages:
1.Project & Design Consultation
2.Quote Preparation & Approval
3.Artwork Creation & Evaluation
4.Sampling (upon request)
Our sales support manager will help guide you through these steps. For more information, please contact our sales support team.
▶ PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING
Can I get samples before the bulk order?
Yes, custom samples are available upon request. You can request hard copy samples of your own product for a low sample fee. Alternatively, you can also request a free sample of our past projects.
How long does it take to produce custom orders?
Orders for hard copy samples can take 7-10 business days to produce depending on the complexity of the project. Bulk orders are normally produced within 10-14 business days after the final artwork and order specifications have been approved. Please note that these timelines are approximate and can vary depending on the complexity of your particular project and the workload on our production facilities. Our sales support team will discuss the production timelines with you during the ordering process.
How long does it take for delivery ?
It depends on the shipping way you select. Our sales support team will be in touch with regular updates on the status of your project during the production and shipping process.