Business cards are often the first piece of marketing we have printed when we start or join a new business and with today’s digital printing techniques anyone can get professional business cards without breaking the bank. Of course, a lot of business is carried out online, so do we really need business cards? The answer is a resounding yes. Business cards are as vital now as ever.
Why are business cards still important?
There are many reasons why business cards are still important pieces of marketing.
- Your business card will be the first impression many potential customers will have of your brand, your business and of you.
- Business cards are extremely effective marketing tools. A good business card will rarely get discarded and that means it is still working for you weeks or months after it’s been given and received.
- Business cards are much more personal than email or online marketing. A handshake and exchange of business cards creates a much greater impact than any online correspondence and that’s great for building lasting business relationships.
- Business cards show you’re a professional and serious about your business. If someone asks for a card and you can’t produce you’ll look amateurish and unprepared to do business.
- Good business cards get shown to others and shared between contacts and colleagues. A clever, creative, well-designed and professionally printed business card is a great way to get referrals.
- Business cards are great value for money marketing. Business cards are effective and easy to produce at little cost compared to other forms or marketing.
▶ HOW TO PLACE CUSTOM ORDERS
How do I get a personalized price quote?
You can get a price quote by:
Visit our Contact us page or submit a quote request on any product page
Chat online with our sales support
Email your project details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For most requests, a price quote is typically emailed within 2-4 working hours. A complex project may take 24 hours. Our sales support team will keep you updated during the quoting process.
Does Xintianda charge a setup or design fees like some of the others do?
No. We do not charge a setup or plate fees regardless of the size of your order. We also do not charge any design fees.
How do I upload my artwork?
You can email your artwork directly to our sales support team or you can send it via our Request Quote page at the bottom. We will coordinate with our design team to conduct a free artwork evaluation and suggest any technical changes that may improve the quality of the final product.
What steps are involved in the process of custom orders?
The process of getting your custom orders consists of the following stages:
1.Project & Design Consultation
2.Quote Preparation & Approval
3.Artwork Creation & Evaluation
4.Sampling (upon request)
Our sales support manager will help guide you through these steps. For more information, please contact our sales support team.
▶ PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING
Can I get samples before the bulk order?
Yes, custom samples are available upon request. You can request hard copy samples of your own product for a low sample fee. Alternatively, you can also request a free sample of our past projects.
How long does it take to produce custom orders?
Orders for hard copy samples can take 7-10 business days to produce depending on the complexity of the project. Bulk orders are normally produced within 10-14 business days after the final artwork and order specifications have been approved. Please note that these timelines are approximate and can vary depending on the complexity of your particular project and the workload on our production facilities. Our sales support team will discuss the production timelines with you during the ordering process.
How long does it take for delivery ?
It depends on the shipping way you select. Our sales support team will be in touch with regular updates on the status of your project during the production and shipping process.